Waterproof and No Headphone Jack? Rumors Abound About the Google Pixel 2
According an article in Business Insider, Google’s latest entry into the smartphone wars – the Pixel 2 – could be dropping within the next couple of months. In terms of years on the phone market, Google has a lot of catching up to do with Apple, so will its Pixel 2 deliver some unique features? Rumors are swirling, and at least according to Business Insider’s reporting, Pixel fans could expect:
- No headphone jack – Time to finally upgrade to wireless ear buds!
- Bigger Screen – Its larger model may be rocking a 5.99” display.
- Water Resistance – You probably won’t want to take it scuba diving, but the next Pixel may be able to survive a little rain better than earlier models.
- Different Designs – Users who want to flaunt their personality through their devices may finally get their wish!
- Powerful Processers – The Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor is said to be under the hood of both Pixel 2 models.
Whether these rumors turn out to be true or not, one thing is certain – advances in printed circuit boards have made it possible for phones like the Pixel 2 to get thinner, lighter, and more powerful by leaps and bounds!
November 11, 2017
November 2, 2017